<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Ironic

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ironic

Life is full of surprises, well, ironic most of the time.

I realised that things are getting more and more annoying as the days gone by. From the news, we read about Datuk becomes a killer, Ah Pek who drives a Mercedes, pretty faces becomes sluts and what not. The unexpected of the expected, won't you think?

I once met a beggar on the street one evening. He was really in horrible state, I would say, unbearable condition. From far, it triggered my sympathetic emotion, and I started to dig my pocket deep enough to get a one-dollar coin. In split seconds afterwards, I saw to my horror, that the said beggar was well enough to leap around with joy by end of the day, as if the job for the day was over. My Gosh! Believe me, these people could earn more in a day than one would get in charitable organisation. Isn't it ironic?

C'est La Vie!

Just because life is so ironic, that it adds flavours into life. In the end, it becomes the Rojak in life - so full of colour with mixed taste.

Ironically, the expectation of this article is just what you have suspected - nothing much. Haha, got'cha! Share with me your ironic moments then, would you please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home