<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Letter to my friend

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Letter to my friend

Dear Friend,

How are you?

I finally realised I am so lost without you, your support, your smile, or even your hugs.

Did you miss me? I surely am.

From the time that we have departed, good byes have been exchanged, so did hugs and kisses, I have been like a lost soul looking for comfort, the comfort of knowing when you will be back again to rekinder our long-lost sweet relationship.

Will there be a chance to even ask? Or would there be just hope?

I am glad that things have been good for all of us. Just like the feeling of sharing something so personal with you. I can be so emotionally attached to the touching stories told easily. Touching one's heart seems so easy and yet so hard to manage. I maybe to naive to think just a slight of it.

"Grow up", you might say. I just shyed away.

I still love the way I am now. Though without your support, your love and your smile, even your hugs, things will still be the same, the sun will always shine in the morning.

Take care and keep in touch.

With lots of love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home