<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Sudoku

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sudoku

I have recently addicted to this game, Sudoku.

It was first noticed by my always inquisitive brother in the local dalies, The Star. He started off trying it, and you know what, it got addicted.

I can't understand what this 3x3 boxes with 9 numericals could have so much impact on someone. I think it can measure up to a person's IQ for problem solving.

To understand it, I play it myself.

It is really addictive. I began playing whenever I lay my hands on it.

Luckily, my brother had downloaded a PC version so we could play anytime we want. Yippie.

For the benefit of you people, I am uploading this for your pleasure too --> Sudoku Download, Sudoku Official Website for Downloads.

Try it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home