<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Surprise!?

Friday, September 02, 2005

Surprise!?

I had a surprised phone call on last Saturday from my friend, CW. It was indeed a surprise, as he does not call frequently, and I was with my family having dinner at Damansara Perdana.

Well, the surprise turned out to be suspicious.

Anyhow, I did not have the extra time for the meeting as I have promised to meet up with my close friend, WM, before that.

Well, guess what? The surprised call turned out to be a surprised visit from a friend who is now based in East Malaysia. What a pleasant surprise!

Sorry for putting on a stern look during my friend's surprise visit. I just don't like surprises.

My encounter with surprise definitely come with an embarassing surprise. It has been a bad experience to me, which till now, I still hate it!

Not to talk about it anymore.

Surprise, surprise, surprise! Why do surprises got to do with excitement when it will turn out to be sour? Maybe sweet, I don't know.

Maybe my experience haunt me. Anyhow, I am just not a person with a strong heart for surprises. I take calculated risks, but not surprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home