<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Treasure Hunt to Fraser's Hill - 20-21 August 2005

Monday, August 22, 2005

Treasure Hunt to Fraser's Hill - 20-21 August 2005

The first time joining treasure hunt was two years ago. It was a Merdeka Hunt to Kuantan.

So, this time, it's a revisit hunt to Fraser's Hill and I was excited about it.

The agenda for the day was as follows:

20 August (Saturday)
0700 Hr Registration at Menara Sunway Lobby
0800 Hr Flag Off at Menara Sunway (Hunt Begins)
1530 Hr Hunt Ends (Check Point at Foot of Frasers Hill)
1600 Hr Arrive at Fraser's SilverPark Resort (Check In can be done after 1400 Hr)
1700 Hr BBQ Dinner
2030 Hr Prize Presentation Ceremony
2130 Hr Free & Easy

21 August (Sunday)
0730 Hr Buffet Breakfast
0930 Hr Free & Easy
1230 Hr Buffet Lunch
1400 Hr Free & Easy

The tulips and the hunt questions were tougher than the last time I had. At least something new. The hunt was interesting. No one was late to arrive or got lost. I must say, well done to this hunt master.

Our team (me, my brother and my mom) managed to answer 20 questions correct (out of 33 questions) and 1 treasure question correct. We ended up with 70 points / 124 points, giving us a 14th standing. Not bad, I though.
The night of the prize giving ceremony was great! We had so much laughter and fun. To me, everyone is a winner that night. What's more surprising to know that a couple with two young children can top the hunt. Really amazing! I really salute them.

I like Fraser's Hill. Fresh air, nice breeze, most importantly, it is on air-cool mode due to the cooling weather uphill. It's beautiful! It reminds me of spring in Japan, I visited few months back. It's really nice and I did enjoy myself very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home