<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Me on the swing

Monday, August 22, 2005

Me on the swing

Come swing wih me ...

Child at play.

How I wish I could be her, swinging happily without worries.

When I look at the picture, it reminds me of my childhood, my time at the playground with my brother. There was this particular swing, made from steel chain and wooden planks. Unlike those in plastic or even with a fabric seats, this particular wood swing has its own magic. The magic to make you fly!

I remembered vividly that I was on the swing, which my legs were too short to reach the ground. I just started to move my big fat butt. With much effort, it moved. And the stronger force I had it on, the more movement the swing had. And I just listened to the friction sound coming from the joints between the plank and the chain. The higher frequency the sound made, the faster the swing was.

Swing and swing, I just sang a tune to the swing!

Wow, the momentum had gathered, I could feel like standing on this wooden plank with my heavy body weight. It's so exciting!I transformed my force from my buttock to my legs and waist. I lowered my upper body, climbed up on the plank, and stood on it, and swang harder by moving my legs. It had become much faster. Faster, speed up! I said to myself, and the swing just went wild. The next thing, I was flying, though it's more like a Pendulum swing. Imagine, my full body is at the total horizontal position up in the air. I just laughed out loud and shouted excitedly to everyone at the playground, "I have made it!". The experience was just so amazing!

It was fun and pleasant! How I wish to be on the swing again, laughing and swinging with a tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home