<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: My Aunt is Coming!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Aunt is Coming!

I heard a great news from mom and bro that our dear Aunt Eng will be here by end of this month from Australia, which in actual fact, with her family is still touring China. Can't wait to meet up with her.

She is the youngest sister in my mom's family tree. They have been really close as the age gap is not that wide apart. They seem to share everything together as I know, but have totally different character. That's what sisterhood is about I guess, which I will not be able to understand as I only have two brothers myself.

We are planning to head to Perak for a hotspring dayout and might arrange another day to Kuala Selangor longan farm plus the seafood dinner in midst of the fireflies experience. Can't wait that myself. Talking about these places, I have only gone to witness the beautiful fireflies in complete darkness along the stream of Sungai Selangor. It's magically wonderful.

Together with my cute cousins, I am sure it will be fun to just see them and hug these cuddly little ones.

Welcome back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Integrating mobile with traditional spot buys have been shown by our clients to
consistently increase revenues by 15 to 25 percent on those buys.
The result was that 20 million people viewed Nike's ad and played with it as opposed to Adidas who was the official 2010 World Cup sponsor. The mobile advertising networks display both text and mobile banners on mobile websites and in mobile applications.

Check out my blog post :: mobile ad network

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home