<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Travelling

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Travelling

I was chatting with a dear friend of mine yesterday night, about a trip that we might embark together next year. I am so excited, for a trip does energises my soul as well as lifting my spirit to work harder.

Where to?

So many places, and so little money and time to pursue. That won't deter a strong-will girl like I do.

As for my dear friend, he and our mutual friends are looking forward to a trip to Hong Kong next May, where it has just opened up the Disneyland on 12th September 2005. That could be an option.

I am tempted to participate in our sports club's trip to Shanghai this year, but again, wrong timing. Reading it more from my friend, Beautiful Andrew about Huangsan and Shanghai just give me that extra push for making Shanghai and Huangsan my next destination in the near future.

Another dear friend has also been travelling with few friends to Europe since June this year, and has yet to see everything there. She is still discovering European lifestyle there before she will ever be home. I just wish I could do the same. I think I can and will before I turn 30.

What's my nearest future plans?

I also have agreed to venture into a foreign land in South America and the Carribean with my friend in Texas. Nothing has been drawn up just yet, as Hurricane Rita is currently setting foot in Houston that made my friend to put on hold of our plans.

In 2007, a great Accountant friend of mine has asked me to join her to New York trip. 2007 seems to be in a distant future which spells uncertainty. But I can tell that this friend of mine is determined to step her foot at this Land of Thousand Dreams.

I am glad that I have taken the first step to the Land of the Rising Sun this year. It's breathtakingly beautiful. I want my future travel and discovery to be as interesting, if not, far more exciting than this one.

Get my sleeves rolled up and plan, care to join me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home