<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Stock Market

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stock Market

I now understand why everyone is so excited when it comes to Stock Market. Stock market, a very volatile place to look for investment, I must agree high risk means high returns, provided you have the initial capital to invest for that returns.

I have started to invest my virgin stocks. Not big amount (still vary about the volatility, plus I am not that greedy and with minimum capital), but sizeable amount which I could manage. It was a big step for me for I am taking a ride on the bandwagon of stock investment.

To become a savvy investor, I have begun reading on reports and market information from the net, the newspaper and other sources I could rely on. I must say, investing in stocks is very exciting because you cannot really gage how the market will react every second.

I have yet to earn any money, for now; but I am sure the market will be heading for more positive notes. Keep my money rolling and win big~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home