<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Petrol Price Up Up and Coming

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Petrol Price Up Up and Coming

This morning's papers, you will notice that everyone in the country is very much anticipated the announcement of petrol subsidies adjustments. It was said that the adjustment was scheduled to be in August to anticipate the drastic surge in oil price. Who knows, in the evening, after the cabinet meeting, the oil price cannot wait till August, but to be raised immediately.

Frankly speaking, it is the first time I see the government is moving so efficiently to anticipate market forces. I must say, I was shocked, surprised, and impressed all mixed in one.

I think something major is coming our way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home