<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Emerge 2008: Unity of the Christian Fellowship

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Emerge 2008: Unity of the Christian Fellowship

Yesterday I was invited by my friend, Emelia, to attend her church conference, where she was involved in the cheerleading competiton in Emerge 2008. My, I have no idea that the conference could be attended from people around the world. I am so amazed by the scale of the people attending, what's more 90% of the participants comprised of teenagers under age of 30.

It is enlightening to know that these group of people are devotees of the christian fellowship. Their belief and spiritual attachment is strong, the frame of mind and unity are totally incredible! I understand why the Chinese government banned Christianity in the olden era because of the fear of the unity of the people against toppling them. The fear of unity.

The secret of our Christian friends' success story is that they involved every part of other people's lives with activities, from house parties to sports carnival; and referral from friends, all in the name of their God. Even international artists are also part of the campaign to recruit more younger fans to join them. What an approach! Unity is strength I reckon.

By looking at yesterday's night performance, I am sure this year's Emerge 2008 is another success for the church and its fellowship. Applaud to our Christian friends, Good Work~

Note to self: I truly enjoyed the gospel songs, especially it is presented as pop songs. I felt like I was in a concert listening to Avil Lavign but in a different twist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home