<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Controlling Wife

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Controlling Wife

I have recently got to know that a friend's wife has conceived their first child. Till now, it has already been five months now.

Tonight, we are throwing a bachelorette party for my girlfriend who is getting married next week, but my friend had to bring his wife just to get out of the house to meet us. I can't say I have known the wife of my friend for long, but I know that when my friend said that to the organizer, it only means one thing: stay home with me and not go out and see your friends for fun.

Furthermore, I think it would be inappropriate to go out in a pub with loud music for expecting mothers. Overall, it is not a very responsible thing a mother would do. I guess maybe it is because insecurity of staying home alone that resulted my friend would need to be at home with her, depriving him from having fun once in a while (we don't go out often).

Well, 家家有本難念的經, for outsider like me, I could not really judge what is happening in their household. But I am sure, a jolly guy needs to be free once in a while. Just hope that his controlling wife would come to her senses and let the leach goes loose tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home