<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Gossips

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gossips

"Eh, you know ah, Mrs. So-and-So's son got a scholarship to UK do medicine? Wah so good ah!", "Mr. So-and-So daughter's getting married finally, you think they invite us ah?", "You know boss gave Ms XXX a raise, how come didn't raise me when I am more deserving?" ... so many of such.

I think this sort of gossips usually happens in life. I mean truly, so long there are intellectuals like the human beings, a.k.a. homo sapien with a mouthful, there will be gossips. Can't help it, I think by nature it is like that.

But looking at a bright side, gossips can be a good thing to keep the community alive. Any community for that matter, so long it is alive. Hahaha. I realised this, as a matter of factly, during my visit to my malay friends' home during the raya holidays. People just want to share bits and pieces of their lives, and to be bonded to the people around them. I think people are not islands, they are a bonding within a community, even a nation.

Still, gossips could be harmful in some ways, especially when it is decoded wrongly by the listened party. It can lead to detrimental results. That's why we have politicians. Hahaha. It is only my fervent hope that this type of gossips can be minimise, if best, eliminate it at its root cause. By then, I guess it would be a more harmonious place to be in. As mentioned in my second paragraph of this article, I don't this will ever happen. Just hope that this people who are spreading deadly-disease-like rumours/ gossips will get his/her share of "returns" one day. What's goes around, comes around. I truly believe that.

Gossips, a livestock of human's secret and information sharing. It's always too overwhelming to share around, yet, it's still alarmingly fun to be part of it. Gossips, a love and hate collide measure of a two-sided coin. You simply hate it when it is true (alsmost) on your side, and love it when it's about others.

Pss... that's gossips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home