<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Happy Birthday, Toh!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Happy Birthday, Toh!

Today is a big day of my dear friend, whom everyone known as "Uncle Toh".

Happy Birthday!!!!

So, this afternoon, the five of us, the birthday boy, Chee Hooi, Fedelia, Victor and I went over to Grandpa Bak Kut Teh for a birthday lunch. I was stuffed with the "Loh Mee" to be indulging the delicious yet small-sized bak kut teh.

It's has been a fun-filled afternoon, especially with Victor around. He's a fun person to be with when it comes to jokes. Sure lighten up the day a bit for me. Thinking of which, maybe I have not been laughing out loud recently, and with Victor around, things just got so much better. Thanks, Victor! You have surely brighten my day, of course so does others.

Birthday boy's birthday wish, I presumed, would be with the princess he loved and live happily ever after in a freehold hut somewhere serene and out of town. I just wish his dream will come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home