<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Han's Wedding - 27 October 2007

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Han's Wedding - 27 October 2007




All of us with Han & Bride


My big brother", Han, was married on 27 October 2007 at Tai Thong, Puchong.

He has turned from man to macho. It's great to see this couple of over 10 years relationship to make a big step forward of forming a family. In our group of crazy people, he is the second person to tie the knot after Chee Hooi.


The Loveable People

Congratulations to you, Han! I wish you have found love and happiness!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to your bro for me!!!

Getting married is a wonderful thing. Wish him all the best and may he live happy till the end of his life. :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Traveller who enjoys everything in life said...

The big brother is not my REAL brother. But I like to call him that cos he is very protective and supportive of me. But, thanks for the wishes. How's your baby going along?

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home