<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Datuk, Datin?

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Datuk, Datin?

As a working professional in my field, I came across many people from different walks of life. That's where I found out that you can simply throw a stone and hit a Datuk or Datin that drive fancy cars with crisply ironed clothes.

I don't remember where I have heard it from, maybe it's from the net, that Everyone is eligible for datukship, easily. How? "Kopi money la" rumoured people. I am not sure the authenticity of this, but with the rampant increase of datukship appears in the newspapers and some too "glaring" datins with their BIG diamond rings and designer bags, it seems that the current Malaysian business is about getting a datukship -- a pathway to success in Malaysian business.

Please don't quote me that the issue has been amass for the longest period I have known. How I wish that people who come in contact with me in the office I am working in are just ordinary people like Ahmand, Ah Lim or Raj, with just MR. or EN.

Well, someone's coming, hope it's not a datuk or datin by chance.

Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home