<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: 10th Year Anniversary Reunion

Sunday, June 08, 2008

10th Year Anniversary Reunion

On 7th July, my high school reunion dinner at Bruno's @ Jaya 33, Jalan Semangat. Wow, time really flies that I realised that what have I been doing for the past ten years. It seems to be so recent that I have graduated, singing routine school songs every monday that ryhmes "....tersegah megah di Selangor, Sekolah Menengah Katholik....", I guess I may not have been keeping tab with what's going on in my life, or I still have the younger Shin Yeen within me until I did not really care about what's happening in the world surrounding me. Maybe I just refuse to grow up, though I have grown horizontally over the years.

The dinner was attended by Kok Yung, Hong Yeo, Tow Guan, Huey Wen, Hui Ling, Kim Yew, Lip Yung, Khei Hon, Pn Lim, Mr Leong and Shin Yeen (me). This reunion dinner was something to look forward to, simply for a couple of reasons:
  • My dear karaoke cum movie mate, Kok Yung, is backed from Texas for 3-week holiday;

  • My dear charming friend, Meng Chong, aka former headmaster's son, is getting married on 27 September (Saturday) 2008 at Armada Hotel;

  • Meeting with our dear Mr Leong (master kung fu) on his exciting encounter with Kuan Cheng students, mostly girls;

  • Pn Lim (miss chemistry) with her task to start a concert for H&G club soon;

  • Li Yen flown down from Penang, dressed in sexy pink dress;

  • Khei Hon whom I have not seen for almost 10 years, is now doing mutual funds;

  • Tow Guan, the master dancer within the group, going dancing classes 2 times in a row;

  • Kim Yew, who everyone misses seeing;

  • Hui Ling and Huey Wen, the lean and tall girls;

  • Hong Yeo, for being a sport in the limelight.

Bruno's has cosy ambience, nice music, retro and expensive cigar and wine bar and furniture, and quiet setting, just perfect for our gathering. Though I must say the ambience does overshadow the over-rated food from the same profound owner of Food Foundry, based in Section 17. Well, most importantly, we have enjoyed ourselves.


Dinner does not end without a photography session. A ten-year anniversary photo after school. Only this time, Kok Yung is our SLR-lense master, instead of our usual Hong Yeo. Well, say cheese~ From the photos, I see gleams of happiness in everyone's face. Tired maybe, but satisfaction in the end, that we have maintained our dear friendship for 10 years, and counting.


Happy 10th Year Anniversary everyone!

Standing (L-R): Khei Hon, Hong Yeo, Kok Yung, Shin Yeen, Hui Ling, Kim Yew, Huey Wen, Meng Chong, Tow Guan

Seated (L-R): Li Yen, Pn Lim, Mr Leong, Lip Yung

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home