<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Political Change in Malaysia

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Political Change in Malaysia

In recent political turmoil happening in Malaysia, there is no peace at the moment. Everyone is on wait-and-see mode. Also, with Bukit Bendera Datuk Ahmad Ismail recent statement of provoking racial issues and party separation, it is really posing a serious problem around.

My rationale by looking at Datuk Ahmad's behavior, I suspected that he may be one of the person who would be likely to jump ship to the Pakatan. Because my rationale to his behavior is that maybe he wanted BN to suspend him and he is then a free man to join any party to his liking. But, to me, this man would not be a long-lived as politician, as does not deserved to be. What a shame to the name of politician!


Roots: where leaders in search of "wealth" by sucking poor of people; Branches: cronies who benefited from the sucking

My colleague who has been following the political movements from unofficial sources shared an interesting analogy with me. He told me that political party is like a big tree. The people is the water or nutrients in the soil, and the roots function is to suck the most out of it to benefit the branches and leaves on the trees. To me, whoever is leading the way, the same shit story still applies.

Don't get me wrong. I am not into politics, just find it the instability actually affected me deeply. Now, I am like the others, looking forward to see how Anwar Ibrahim is able to change from seats from red to blue on 16th September. Let's hope the stability will come sooner before it gets any worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home