<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Feeling Old. Getting Old?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling Old. Getting Old?

These days when friends asked me out at night, I just feel tired and want to go home and be a couch potato. These feelings come to me when the new year crawled in. I just can't help but feeling exhausted and not do anything but lying flat on my back, or do some relaxing activities like reading and watching television.

I was talking with my friend and I realised that it's a sign of getting old. People change when we age. But I was not expecting such drastic moves, and I am not even in my thirties yet! Ironic it may seems, but I have been determined to examine further of such feeling and see whether any remedy to it.

But for now, lazing in the couch is such a great idea. Anyone wishes to join me for a cup of tea or a glass of wine in a relaxation mood with good companionship?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I can relate to that- for me- it's the drinking part- i used to have very high tolerance on alcohol. But recently, anything more than 8 glasses of beer will get me drowsy and sleepy! GOne were the days where i would not get drunk all night :) I guess as we get older, we see life in a different perspective and subconciously the way we seek pleasures in life changes as well! All for the better i think!
- Liyen

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home