<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Fighting Spirit

Friday, October 28, 2005

Fighting Spirit

I have always admired revolutionalists for their persistent, dedicated and patient fight for the rights, justice and freedom of the ideology that they par-take.

How could these people like Martin Luther King, Jr., Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, can be fighting all their life for the greatness of the people, who will benefit from these revolutionalists' journey of unfolding the truth and courageously seeking the freedom of a sane humatarian point of view? I just wonder with awe.

A person without a dream is a total lost. A person without a spirit to live fulfilly is a total lost too.

I just couldn't help by inspired by these people's strong will to live on, and continuously fighting for what justice behold, fighting for the rights and defeat the wrongs. I really admire their courage.

It made me wonder why I do not possess such courage to fight for what I believe is right? Why do I keep feeling depressed when everything is not going the way I wanted? Is my spirit to live and fight has diminished over time without me realizing? Or maybe I am just too tired to fight the strong tide that crosses my path? Yes! Maybe I am tired, maybe I am sick of waking up every morning to succumb to the same wonderful fairytale that I have forced myself to believe in.

I need to change, change for the betterment! I want to leave this misery behind. I must continue my quest to fighting, keep my fighting spirit burning to the brightest than any mankind has witnessed. I CAN DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home