<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Boss = $$$

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Boss = $$$

Boss, a word I take for granted to be sort of a role model of follow, that's why they are called bosses. Hahaha, dead wrong!

Sometimes, I wonder how would a company get someone not so deserving as a leading man in the company while others can be a better person to lead the position. Office politics I presumed, which I think I would not understand until I am in that position. Hahahaha. So just laugh about it.

Maybe I am just to naive to have made this statement.

I have an encounter with a sudden restructuring that is undergoing, a referral program, to be exact. A decision I think it has both its pros and cons. Of course understanding the year end is getting closer, as well as further to achieve the pre-set might-not-be-achievable target. That's what the whole idea is about.

Now, the thing about bosses agreeing to this only means one thing - reaping P-R-O-F-I-T out of it! Tax free! Wow, if I am the boss, why shouldn't I go for it? It would be stupid not to.

Mind me for saying this, being a boss means you are well connected with people around you. Of course you will get to know almost everybody, who has the money to chase after your products. As a boss, the proper duty is to promote company product, by right. But hell no! Cutting a piece of the cake from junior staff's rice bowl! "Give me the commission I deserved," demanded the boss. It is not proper and unfair, and it never will be.

But hey, business world is unfair. "It's not charity we are talking here", ahhhh~all the same crap being talking about. No matter how lousy you feel, the earth still orbits, the sun still rises from the east.

"PROFIT is the key! Damn you with your incompetency, I am going to take my share, you shall see!" those are the only words resonnates in my ear. I hated every second of it.

In short, those with connection and $$$ will ultimately prevail! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home