<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: A beautiful butterfly hair clip

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A beautiful butterfly hair clip

This night, I got off my car and went straight to get my hands on this butterfly hair clip, which I saw quite sometime back and longed for it since.

This hair clip is special, as the wings could move, as if the butterfly is alive and flapping its fragile wings on top of my head. It's beautiful!

Imported from Korean (as told), nicely crafted, and reasonably priced, I got my hand on this particular hair accessory piece. Cream color flower petals to form the wings, added with fine stone pieces matched with the dark coloured background made the colour stands out.

It's a nice piece of fine (mini) art, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home