<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Dear October

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Dear October

Dear October,

It's so nice to know that this month of October has been and will be a really fun and exciting one. Though not even half the month yet, but I get really excited about it. It's just the beginning.

Wedding dinner started 1st and 2nd of the month. I think marriages spell great luck too. I am glad that my colleagues are getting married to nice family, and have their joint family together too. Isn't it wonderful?

In workplace, there are some reshuffling going on. And, got ourselves a new acting GM. I only hope for the best I could as I am directly affected by it. For the betterment! I am glad that at least I got to meet new faces and challenges, and to close more sales too. May lady luck be on my side, always.

My aunt and family came to visit from Australia. These cute cousins of mine are darlings! My mom has organized trips to Perak - hotspring, waterfalls; Kuala Selangor - Seafood and fireflies; Pahang - home to the nature; Sunway Lagoon Theme Park too. It's so much exciting as it could be. They will be leaving for Penang tomorrow and will be back next Thursday. Though of organising a stay at Sunway Tower Hotel and a night movie "Sky High" too. Will see to it then.

My mom's birthday falls in the month of October, on Halloween (though we don't celebrate this festival of the west). Surely looking for great surprises for her. Will see...

Close friends are organising trip to places, or even mamak sessions. Pretty busy, I would say. Well, definitely looking forward to it.

Ramadan month also commences this month for my muslim friends. May you all be blessed with love. After enduring the "suffering" of the poor and in-need, the month of Aidilfitri will surely be a reward in the end. Selamat Berpuasa!

October, a month of joy and happiness. I wonder what will happen for the rest of this month of great October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home