<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: In a night market with my relatives

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

In a night market with my relatives

It's great to know that finally I get to meet my aunt and her family, especially the two little ones, my adorable cousin sister and mischievious cousin brother from Australia. Prior to their arrival here, they have been touring China. It must be a wonderful experience for these two cute ones.

After work, I went straight to the night market, where my brother, HY, by the way, happened to be there. My aunt and gang arrived at the night market with my mom earlier. By the time I saw them, they have already been munching some snacks, or kuih-muih.

It's just so nice to see my relatives after so many years. Look how much my cousins have grown up to be. They look lovely!

Not forgetting my uncle, who has been busy searching for pirated software to toy with.

I got my cousin sister a nice hair band piece which bear a beautiful butterfly motive. She love it very much! I can tell it from her lovely eyes. Nothing worth more than the smiles and happy looks of the one I loved. Also, I gave her my top coat varnish since I have used it once anyway.

My cousin brother has created a fondness towards my younger brother, HX. I think birds of the same feather flock together. HX is into PC games and chess, so does little Ren. Actually by looking at my cousin, he reminded me of my brother, HX when he was younger. Thinking back in comparison, my brother is not that bad afterall, he was just a kid. However, neither my brother and I would tolerate such nonsense anymore. I guess, Ren will grown out of his nonsense sooner or later. Just be patient.

It's a night to remember. Munching Uncle Bob fried chicken, drinking Ai Yu Bing, having lok-lok for dinner, sipping tau fu fa and enjoying a generous bowl of mango dessert with the one I loved is definitely something to be remembered indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home