<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Car Accident

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Car Accident

At approximately, 11:35 pm, I received an urgent call from a friend, E. I knew she was in desperate help A.S.A.P. as I could hear her teary voice from the other end.

We were at a sukiyaki party at Robson Condo that evening. Had some great laughs and cultural exchange, before we called it an early off, both of us as we were heading to our next destination. We just departed not long ago, and this "tragic" accident took place.

When I got to the scene, I was surprised to see so many guys surrounded her. Not surprised, as the so-called victim looked more like a mobster to me. I am glad that E was safe and sound, just that car bumper got ripped off. From my deduction, I presumed the "victim" was driving in a high-speed mode and the accident could not be avoided by chance.

Without hesitation, I called my dear friend who lives not far from where I am for help. He is the mechanic!

In the end, we have got a tow truck to tow away E's car to the workshop situated in Puchong, and followed suit with a police report at Jalan Bandar. The whole process took around 1 hour to complete its cycle. I just hope E will be alright, especially recovering from the trauma.

It was quite a night. I missed Fedelia's party, twice in a row! Feel sorry, as I have emerged to be the 25% person already. Sorry girl, again!

Everything just fall into places, I guess. Maybe it's god's will that I stayed away from town as speed trap is rampant these days due to "golden season" for police officers on patrol. Maybe lady luck just on my side, leaving signs for danger. Sort of like a blessing in disguise, I am blessed and grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home