<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: L-O-S-T

Sunday, October 23, 2005

L-O-S-T

"If you don't see these signs, you are LOST!"

My brother and I just laughed about it when we talked about it yesterday evening while on our way to my cousin brother's house-warming party. We somehow got lost somewhere in between, and the direction given was not exactly what it represents. So, I think that's what makes it difficult, especially when we are on a different district on the map.

It's very amusing to know that it is something we laughed about, yet can be agitated when we are in deperate situation to find the exact road map to the destination we are heading to. Well, at least we have something to remember by everytime when we got lost.

I remembered vividly on one occassion when we were travelling to dinner in Klang with a bunch of bubbly friends. We somehow got lost at one of the interchange, which happened to be "Jalan Meru". M-E-R-U, which sounds like "Milu"迷路 in mandarin means "lost the way". How ironic! I have a great laugh even till now.

Getting lost can be really fun, if you asked me. Of course, not all people see the same light to the end of the tunnel as I do. But hey, use the same road where you came from lah. Actually coming to that, getting lost can be a new experience all together, where you will find a totally different scenery altogether for a change, and discover a different side of life for that matter. It would be awesome!

So, getting lost is not such a bad experience, provided you have sufficient petrol, cellphone and money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home