<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: 10 Secrets I Learned From The Apprentice

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

10 Secrets I Learned From The Apprentice

I have always been a fan of Donald Trump after the commencement of the reality show "The Apprentice".

I got attracted to the front cover, which bear the exact words, "10 Secrets I Learned From The Apprentice". Wow!

So, I am sharing with you all who are reading this (it's no more a secret after I have put it here):

Secret #1: Think Big
Secret #2: Show The Competition No Mercy
Secret #3: Defend Yourself Aggressively
Secret #4: Remember, Consesus is Overrated
Secret #5: Identify All Possible Resources
Secret # 6: Cut Your Losses
Secret # 7: Get Face-to-Face with Key Decision Makers
Secret #8: Step Up
Secret #9: Advance the Most Profitable Deal
Secret #10:Negotiate Tough

These are simple principles to follow. But I just wonder whether I am up to it, when it comes to execute these rule-of-thumb by heart, in my condition. Sometimes, I just wish my boss could be someone as credible as Donald Trump, so I could really understand what these values really mean. Walk the talk would be the best approach. Good luck and try it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home