<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Laziness

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Laziness

These days, the rainy season really makes me feel lazy.

I can sense that I am reluctant to climb out from my sleep, or even do anything enthusiastic these days with these weather coming. I am just plain lazy.

Why have I such a lazy mood these days? Even my colleague noticed that too. It's so embarrassing! Wish I could just dig a hole to hide myself in the cosily.

Maybe I am not myself these days. Maybe I am just too tired to be in this weather. Luckily enough I am not in a four-season country where winter has its toll in these people's lives. Or else, I would be too lazy even to write anything here. Hahaha.

Well, I guess with the transition of the season, and urshering of Raya and Deepavali, will change my mood swiftly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home