<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Beautiful Center Stage

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beautiful Center Stage

Yesterday, I visited A's photo-shooting studio in Damansara. Oh my, you will be surprised how a simple factory could transform this beauty in the middle of nowhere.

I am surprised that simple primitive cement designs could spell a class-of-its-own. Full glass doors and windows, open office concepts, spacious studio, and an outdoor cafe with simple nature landscape to fill the environment.

When I got into the huge studio setting, it caught my attention. When A turned on the lights, I could feel like I am the star of the "show". With cameras, lights all set up at the center stage of the studio, one could not resist the charm of the beautiful masterpiece behind the lenses.

From that moment I know, A is a person who loves perfection. That's what artist life is. The center stage he and his partners created, and the young talented team to work together to create those dreams, it spells magic to this beautiful center stage. It's a life of its own.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...so nice ah...where is the factory ah? why u go studio..shooting ah?hehhe

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home