<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: My brother leaving for Korea

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My brother leaving for Korea

Me, mom, and my brother at KLIA

This morning, my brother has moved out from his cozy nest at home and flew miles away to South Korea to further his studies.

I am sad because he could no longer share silly jokes and trivial quiz with me, listen to my silly thoughts and debate with me; yet I am happy for his departure, as this is his lifetime opportunity, for now, to go outside and explore the world.

So, this is it, my brother! Have fun and enjoy yourself while you can. Just call or email home when you need some help or advice (hopefully not just monetary :p). Go explore South Korea as much as you like, you may not get other opportunity if you don't grab it!

Good luck and all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home