<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Happy Birthday, Shin Yeen

Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy Birthday, Shin Yeen

This year's birthday has been a wonderful but tiring birthday celebration. I had my days booked for 5 straight days for dinners with close friends and family. Actually come to think of it, before the year ended 2007, I already had two be-early birthday celebrations. Thinking of which, it's kind of cool.

Happy Birthday, Shin Yeen! May you always be beautiful, wealthy, healthy and happy!

Yeap, birthday wishes for me from most of you! Thank you very much!

This year, I have received many great presents from all of you -- sweet pink Gerberas from Prema, home-made CD from Hui Ling, blue warm bathrobe from Elin and Foo, life-time warranty necklace and earrings set from David, cute and cool stainless-steel photo frame from Karen, oriental sling pouch with notepad from Kay, sweet birthday card from Chee Lub, a gigantic picture dictionary from Japan from my brother, many sweet and thoughtful birthday sms-es and emails (sorry for not listing your name, but you will be loved in my heart), lovely e-card from Chee Hooi and song singing from Corrina, and Ang Pows from my crazy friends during high school and MMU. Thank you very much, and I love them all.

Turning into a new year makes me wanted to strive to do my best for the year. May all my dreams come true! ~ Happy me, Shin Yeen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home