<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Cooking Dinner at My Place: 14 December 2007

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cooking Dinner at My Place: 14 December 2007

I have organized a cosy dinner with my friends from my training programme. There were 12 guests at my place, i.e. June, Andrew, Fedelia, John, Eng Teng & partner, Mickey, Toh and Victor, Han and Foong Wan, and of course the little cute boy (Han's nephew). and I was really glad to have them at my place for dinner.

I have made some delicious pork ribs with dark sauce served in claypot, mixed vege with large prawns, and chee cheong fun wraps served with fresh home-made chilli sauce, and I bought USA sweet grapes too for dessert. Han brought satay, Eng Teng brought GF and KFC, Toh and Mickey brought lovely chocolate cake, June brought salad, and Drew brought watermelon and beers. The dinner was lovely and delicious, until I have forgotten to include any picture of the dishes for Stephen's and Chee Hooi's reference (sorry guys!). Anyhow, thank you for your contributions guys!

The funny part is that Eng Teng, as usual, 迷路 (lost his way), while on his way to my place despite a detailed map given, so does Victor. The best navigators are Han, Fedelia, John, Drew and June (I know I can't get enough of Treasure Hunts). But it was pure fun to highlight some quick bits of you guys.

After all the sumptious dinner, we had a LONG LONG game of Pictionary. When I mean long is that Drew and his team (Toh and Victor) was dominating the game, while, Eng Teng and team have to wait for ages for their turns. Our team got a bit lucky as we were stucked in the middle. Anyhow, to improvise on our next game in the future, better to have two teams. Speedy and more fun!

And, they bought me lovely housewarming present - a thermo pot. Thank you very much. And I showed them around at my messy cosy little shack for a tour.

To wrap up the dinner, I gave them each a lovely angel snowman for Christmas. I hope they like it because it is very cute.

I would love to have you guys back soon (if it's not too far for you). Perhaps after Chinese, we can have Western or Japanese next time?

Thank you for coming! And I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger JOLIM said...

do i have one angel snowman too?
Merry Xmas..ho ho ho

3:59 PM  
Blogger Traveller who enjoys everything in life said...

Well, if you are here, I will save you one. Ho ho ho, merry christmas!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home