<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Social Unrest

Monday, December 17, 2007

Social Unrest

Recently there are many social unrest in Malaysia. At first it was the Bersih, then come the Hindraf. What had a peaceful Malaysia become?

I guess everyone speculates that election is around the corner. However, looking at the current circumstances, it was a false alarm.

Let there be peace, though I know everyone loves the drama. I only hope that the government could do some changes, and everyone is happily making money and get on with their lives.

Though said, everyone knows the inequality in a multi-racial complex society, as Malaysia, is eminent. Now, with lots of freedom compared to the previous PM's time, I perceived that more dramatic series of unrest would be coming.

Let just hope it doesn't get out of hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home