<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Reminisce Year 2007

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reminisce Year 2007

2007 will come to an end sooner than I thought.

I must say this year I am very lucky to have a good chance to savour success and handsome reward better than my previous years in this company. I surely hope lady luck will still be here to see me through the rest of the years to come. I am truly blessed with great luck, great work, and great company of friends and family by my side. The only gratitude I could think of is "Thank you"!

I have been travelling to Langkawi for the shopping haven, Perhentian (twice this year for diving and relaxation), Cambodia Siem Reap, and Korea. Along the way, I met wonderful friends from different background to share my joy of the new found world. I would be glad to host your visits if you are stopping by to Malaysia soon. It was an experience that I will never forget as I have been enjoying myself very very much!

Commencing second quarter this year, I have started to embark on a life-long learning journey to revisit school part-time -- taking a course in MBA at HELP. Till now, I have covered half of the module and hopefully will be able to complete my studies in a year's time.

Towards the end of the year, making money has been the priority on my to-do list. Working hard is another, but making my hard-earned money works harder is another. But I am truly blessed to have make some returns on my investments in mutual funds and some stocks. Hopefully my investments would pay off sooner than I have expected. Keep the money rolling~

It has been a good year. And I hope the good luck star shines brighter as my life journey goes along.

Happy New Year~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too!
Best wishes to you and yours! ;)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home