<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: On Diet

Thursday, March 05, 2009

On Diet

I think you could imagine that people are always going on diet all the time. At least giving them excuses to keep in shape and look good.

The reasons I would go on diet (and it happened to me in these situations):
  • Health (signal from body of possible pain/ illness);
  • No money to spend (when I really broke with only RM20 shows in my bank account for a prolonged period);
  • Eaten too much for a period of time;
  • Recession;
  • Exhaustion and excessive physical tiredness (don't feel like eating);
  • Exercise regularly (exercise makes you shed extra fat);\
  • Always occupied with activities (forget about eating);
  • Lousy food at home (sometimes);
  • Low food supply (remote places);
  • Laziness of going out in a hot day/ rainy day;
  • Peer pressure to stay in shape (it worked initially, but doesn't last cos I don't care that much after that).

That's my reasons, what's yours? Do share them at the comment box, I would love to learn them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home