<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Happy Birthday Mom!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. It's her 51st Birthday. By looking at her age and her actual looks, it can be really deceiving, as she is not as old as her age sounds.

Happy Birthday Mom!

Just a quick updates on the activities on her birthday:

We had a Japanese lunch at KLCC today, courtesy of my younger brother. Followed by a aquarium tour at Aquaria @ KLCC. I am quite amazed that the KLCC aquarium is huge and I should say it is considered as one of the best aquarium in Malaysia. The fun part of the whole aquarium tour is that revolving tunnel, where you can see fishes swimming all over the place, while standing on a conveyor belt. Of course, not forgetting handsome divers feeding these fishes. There are so many colourful tropical fishes around and you will find it interesting to know that they are really cute and beautiful, especially the one with the big eye (I love that one), and another interesting thing is that you can't really find a Jellyfish here (which by the way brought it up by my younger brother). I wonder why?

The tour took us around 1 hour. It's worthwhile to go once in a while, especially if you have guests from overseas, outstation or even with kids. I should say it's something different from the normal activities you would do in the town center. Try it!

In any shopping mall that we go, our family will end up at bookstore. This time we are at Kinokuniya, and we just call it "Kinos" just for the fun of it. Bought a travel book 世界旅游图鉴 for RM 69.

We then headed to Jalan Doraisamy for our Turkish dinner. My brother had a reservation for 6:30pm. It has an exotic design with decorations from the Turkey or Meditteranean setting. We ordered some salad, pita bread, kebab and some other Turkish delicacies. It is simply delicious! The ambience was great and the food was fantastic! I will recommend my friends to this place for our next gathering.

It was a tiring day for all of us, especially to my mom. I am glad that we have spent quality time together on her big day! Wish to do it more of these activities with my loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home