<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Jalan Sungai Buloh-Batu Tiga Trunk Road

Friday, November 04, 2005

Jalan Sungai Buloh-Batu Tiga Trunk Road

Today, I am on this Jalan Sungai Buloh-Batu Tiga trunk road three times. I find myself loving this place.

From my driver seat, I saw undeveloped green against the background of the blue sky filled with white clouds, it's breathtakingly beautiful, if you asked me, for I never realised it is so, until now. Could it be because of the low traffic due to the festive seasons? Or the sky and tall trees just happened to marvel me during my journey along this trunk road used most often by lorries. I just couldn't tell.

Maybe on other days I was rushing, and just let this beauty passed me by. Or maybe I just gave up on the beautiful scenery within the city (which it is hard to find). Realising how naive I am towards simple thing in life. It just made me ponder more.

The next time I travel on this road again, I will look at scenery more carefully with detailed thoughts. Perhaps, going home on a new route is just an exciting dicovery afterall!

1 Comments:

Blogger Asako Inzen said...

Lol. If you really enjoy the scenery, you should travel around Malaysia and enjoy the sights. People tend to forget that in their busy day routines they tend to forget that the finer details in life is not seen. Simple things such as scenery that you mentioned are things that we miss out as we focus on the 'big picture'.

Call it modern society if you will, where the finer appreciation of life is money, not scenery.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home